Bovada March Madness Odds
The NCAA's first Division I (eight teams) men's basketball tournament took place in 1939 and was won by the Oregon Ducks who beat Ohio State. March Madness was an old term, but it wasn't until 1982 that it was used in the NCAA tournaments. Many of the earlier March Madness tournaments were small, but it became a 64-team tournament in 1985 and is currently at 68 teams and 11 conferences. Bovada's bets cover these:
- American Athletic - 11 schools
- Atlantic Coast Conference - 15 schools
- Atlantic 10 - 15 schools
- Big Ten - 14 schools
- Big 12 - 10 schools
- Big East - 11 schools
- Mountain West - 11 schools
- Pac-12 - 12 schools
- Southeastern Conference - 14 schools
When you're ready to bet on this famous NCAA tournament, Bovada sportsbook has everything you need to make smart wagers. Here's what you should know about the rules and Bovada March Madness odds that ensure you bet wisely.
Explore All of Your 2023 NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament Betting Options
NCAA Division I is a single-elimination tournament with 68 teams in all, known as March Madness. These teams compete in seven rounds to bring the winning teams to the Final Four. The full March Madness bracket is chosen on Selection Sunday, which in 2023 is March 12th. After that, the different rounds are played through March, leading to the Final Four on April 1st and the championship game on April 3rd.
Throughout these rounds and leading up to Selection Sunday, you can wager on teams, players, and accomplishments in NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Games. Our experts break down the different wagers you can place.
- Odds to Win - Choose the overall winner of the March 4th game.
- Odds to Make Final Four - Choose the teams you think will make it to the Final Four.
- ACC Regular Season Conference Winner - Pick the team you feel will win the ACC Regular Season.
- American Athletic Regular Season Conference Winner - Choose the team you feel will win the AAC Athletic Regular Season.
- Atlantic-10 Regular Season Conference Winner - Pick the winner you feel will win Atlantic-10 Regular Season.
- Big 12 Regular Season Winner - Predict the winner of the Big 12 Regular Season.
- Big East Regular Season Conference Winner - Select the winner of the Big East Regular Season.
- Big Ten Regular Season Conference Winner - Pick the winner of the Big 10 Regular Season.
- Mountain West Regular Season Conference Winner - Predict the winner of the Mountain West Regular Season.
- Pac-12 Regular Season Conference Winner - Choose the winner of the Pac-12 Regular Season.
- SEC Regular Season Conference Winner - Pick the winner of the SEC Regular Season.
- West Coast Conference Regular Season Winner - Predict the winner of the West Coast Conference Regular Season.
As you place bets, the bet slip shows the bet you're about to place and the amount you stand to win if you're correct. If you bet $10 on Notre Dame to win March Madness and the Fighting Irish won, you'd win $2,000. How do you choose the bet to make? A lot of it comes down to luck. Look at the players, their performance last year, and how the team has been doing in practices to this point. When you do place bets on college basketball, keep your bets small and have a daily budget to stick to.
Claim Welcome Bonuses and Have More Cash to Bet With
You've registered and are ready to get started. You head to the cashier and deposit funds. Claim the sportsbook welcome bonus and get an extra 50% (75% if you choose 75% as your deposit method). If you deposit $100, you'd have a $50 or $75 bonus bringing your total funds to $150 or $175 for Bovada March Madness bets.