Cotto Vs Margarito
Super fight. Fight of the year. Puerto Rico Vs Mexico. Best welterweights of the year. Real Welterweight Championship. Must see PPV. However, you want to describe the Cotto Vs Margarito, July 26, 2008 HBO PPV boxing match, fight fans are salivating at see this explosive slug fest on Pay Per View. Tired of the sun, metrosexuals and little kids running around at the beach. This fight will restore some manhood to the sport of boxing. Miguel Cotto (32-0, 26 KO) from Peurto Rico Vs Antonio Margarito (36-5, 26KO) from Mexico is already being booked for ESPN classics. The best thing is that this can be a very profitable fight for bettors. We have the #1 and #2 welterweights according to ESPN rankings ready to do battle.
Cotto Vs Margarito - Betting LineThe current boxing betting line has Cotto as the favorite at -265, meaning you have to risk $265 to $100. Margarito is the big underdog value at +205, meaning that for every $100 bet you will win $205. Odds are provided by Bodoglife.com. Cotto is undefeated in his career with a record of 32-0. Margarito offers great value on the betting line at +205 in just his physical advantages. Margarito has a six inch reach advantage and is four inches taller at 5'11" to Cotto's 5'7" height. Margarito will be extremely motivated as there are rumors that Cotto is already looking to a post winner super match with Cotto/Mayweather in 2009. Add in the rumors that there is tension in the Cotto training camp with Angelisto Cotto and Miguel Cotto, we may have enough factors for an upset.
Total Rounds BettingThe fight is scheduled for 12 rounds. The current total rounds betting line has the OVER 91/2 Rounds (-200) as the heavy favorite. Meaning that if you think the fight is going to go to at least ten rounds for you to win your bet. You will need to bet $200 to win $100. The UNDER 91/2 Rounds (+160) is the underdog line, meaning you need to risk $100 to win $160. There is betting value in the fight going under 10 rounds when you factor in that both fighters have offensive styles as seen by both fighters having 26 KOs on there record. For latest boxing odds, we recommend that you open a free account with one of our recommended online Sportsbooks.
Mobile Gambling News
- NFL Super Bowl XLIV (44) - New Orleans Saints Vs Indianapolis Colts: Betting Preview and Picks January 21, 2021
- The NBA Play Offs at Bovada December 28, 2020
- Cavs vs Warriors December 28, 2020
- NBA Playoffs - Spurs vs Rockets December 21, 2020
- NBA Playoffs - Cavs vs Celtics December 21, 2020
- NBA Playoffs - Spurs vs Warriors December 21, 2020
- March Madness - Sweet 16 Odds December 21, 2020
- 3M & PGA Tournament Betting Odds for 2021 December 7, 2020
- MLB and In-Game Gambling December 7, 2020
- NBA Free Picks - Indiana Pacers Vs Miami Heat November 16, 2020