The mobile revolution has really brought out a lot of excitement to the online casino gaming space, since the fast new operating systems allow for fast-paced play and real-time sports betting. Sites such as Nicabet Sportsbook are springing up to take advantage of the possibilities in this new era, which bodes well for you - the online casino gamer and gambler. In the following, we'll give a comprehensive overview of just what to expect at Nicabet, and why you should not delay in becoming a member.
1. Create AccountNicabet Sportsbook is a brand new online gambling site that offers excellent gaming options for the online casino gamer and sportsbook aficionado. Although most of the site is in Spanish, it is welcoming to gamers of all nationalities from accepted jurisdictions. You will notice how well laid-out the site is when you head to nicabet.eu/site/ on your desktop pc or mobile device of choice (as long as it’s Android or iOS, with Microsoft Windows support for tablets and smartphones coming soon). In order to sign up, you need only click the Start button at the top of the screen to begin the process of creating an account. If you like, feel free to peruse the Sports section, Horses section for you horse racing gamblers, the Casino section in which all of the video slots and table games reside, or the Branch Offices section to deposit money using an accepted format. We will provide more information on deposits and withdrawals in another subsection so don’t worry about the process.
Account Creation Method for Nicabet.euTo create an account at Nicabet, find the “Check In” section on the page and create an account username as well as secure password. Do not use a generic word for a password, as most account hacks come about simply from using a program that can go through many, many combinations of simple words and commonly used names and passwords to break into your account. Then, click the Login button and you’re all set. If you need any help whatsoever, the Live Support option is located at the bottom right hand side of the page. Specifically for the table game poker, there’s another Live Support option to make sure that gamers do not have to suffer long wait times. The things that you will need are your full first and last name, for starters. Make sure to have on hand your best email address, too, for this is where all correspondence will go - you will be notified of any wins you accrue, as well as withdrawal options and Nicabet.eu Sportsbook and casino news. Your physical address will, of course, be needed as well for funds processing and to make sure your bank is legitimately yours. In the next section, as you continue creating an account at the sportsbook, you will need to provide your phone number for both home and business (these can be one and the same if you work from home). Your birth date and any marketing codes you might have procured as a first-time user are also of use, and may make you eligible for discounts once you’re inside the Nicabet.eu Lobby. After you accept the terms, you’re all set and can go about betting on your favorite sports! Make sure you only create a single account per person otherwise your entire account creation can be voided and any existing funds lost.
2. Sports Betting (American Football, Soccer, Baseball etc)Where would the online casino gaming space be without sports betting? It is. Without a doubt, one of the most heart-thumping, exciting and exhilarating games of chance and skill out there. At Nicabet, the entire spate of professional and amateur sports is available to you in their Sportsbook. Once you sign up and become a member, the sky is literally the limit in how much you can use your knowledge of the teams and players to improve the quality of the bets you make. There’s a sports subsection, a horses subsection, casino games subsection and others at Nicabet. In this short article, we will go through the top American and Worldwide sports on which you can place a bet.
America Football in the SportsbookOut of all the thousands of betting options that are available at Nicabet Sportsbook and Casino, American Football is right near or at the top in terms of popularity. There’s a reason why the Gridiron Gang consistently commands multi-billion dollar television licenses; although it is almost exclusively an American sport, football is watched worldwide as the elite athletes enjoy the adulation of millions of fans. Among the many teams on which you can place a bet, there’s the Super Bowl winning Patriots with Tom Brady at the helm (although probably for not much longer), as well as the former team of standout running back, Marshawn Lynch – the Seattle Seahawks (who should’ve ran the damn ball back in 2015). Pick your favorite teams and obtain an understanding of point spreads, as well as wins and losses, to improve your chances at winning multiple times your wager.
Soccer – the World’s FootballAlthough you often hear of “football” in America; the true football is spelled “futbol”, and is the most popular sport on earth. Practically every nation plays it, and the World Cup – which occurs every four years in a different host country – is the most watched phenomenon on the television screen once it debuts. At Nicabet Sportsbook and Casino, you can wager on the many soccer leagues in Europe and Central America; more are being added all the time. If you prefer to restrict your betting to the Western Hemisphere, then the LA Galaxy of North America are a popular team in a semi-popular league. But make no mistake; the best soccer games take place in the Euro Leagues and so you will find the most robust wagering in these. Create an account and sign up to get in the game.
Baseball at NicabetBaseball is yet another very popular sport in the world at large; and although it is mostly relegated to both North and South America, where the climates are more given to extended outside play, people all over the world tune in to both professional and amateur events. As such, the gambling and sports betting with this sport is huge, and you stand to both win and potentially lose as much as you’re willing to risk. Nicabet has multiple subsections for baseball, so once you become a member, you can navigate to these and find the games that suit you best; that is, the ones with which you’re most familiar.
Basketball in the Nicabet SportsbookFinally as an introduction, we have basketball. Of course, there are other sports on which you can bet – such as horse-racing – but in terms of the major world sports, basketball is very close to the top position. In fact, possibly only soccer supersedes it. The wondrous game from Dr. Naismith has exploded on to the world scene ever since Larry Bird and Magic Johnson took the helm; and it got launched into the stratosphere with the emergence of the greatest player to ever lace them up – Michael Jordan. All of those wonderful players are retired now, but basketball is at its peak in terms of popularity, which is a definite plus for the Sportsbook here at Nicabet. Peruse the lists to see which teams and games you can bet on, and, as always, gamble responsibly.
3. eSports BettingWith the exceptional makeup of mobile devices – from lightning-fast Smartphones, to media-heavy tablets – it should come as little surprise that eSports betting has become a significant addition to the spate of online casino gaming and betting options. Why is this, you ask? Well, the robust devices allow you to watch sporting games like never before, with a clarity that easily surpasses that capable with the best of television sets from even a decade ago. As a result, more people than ever watch games on their Android or Apple iOS tablet. Capitalizing on this healthy explosion of new gamblers and Sportsbook lovers, Nicabet Sportsbook and Casino has implemented an excellent example for others to follow, with eSports ranging from first-person shooting games, to lengthy adventure escapades that feature some of the best players in the world. Just create an account and sign up to obtain access to the entire thing. There’s an email at the bottom of the page, as well as a Live Support option if you need any help whatsoever.
What, Exactly, Qualifies as an eSport?Basically, an eSport is any video game in which competition features strongly enough to support robust betting. Because of the growing numbers of dedicated gamers to match the increasingly powerful mobile gaming platforms, eSports is truly threatening to overtake all other forms of online gambling. There are quite a few large and powerful gaming organizations that allow players to hone their skills in both a professional and amateur capacity – Nicabet Sportsbook and Casino is just one of these. G2 eSports, Team Liquid and SK Gaming are others – although they do not allow gambling and betting the way Nicabet does. Competition within video games really gets the blood pumping, and is a worthy addition to the sense of gaming adventure that’s built into the games, themselves.
The eSports LandscapeOne of the biggest eSports events takes place ever year at the EA Madden Tournament in Jacksonville, Florida, and more than any other venue, this was the one that propelled the platform into the public consciousness. Little did they know at the time that eSports would grow to become an international thing, with players from all four corners of the earth taking up gamepads. There are literally billions and billions of dollars spent every year in this form of entertainment, and Nicabet Sportsbook eSports section is looking to corral some of that cash for real money gamers. Basically, then, the world of competitive gaming and eSports has opened the way for gamblers to make some serious cash off their knowledge of the top players, and the character of the most-played games. According to analytics experts at Newzoo, for example, there were over 380 million viewers from all over the world (obviously, since the population of the United States alone is only 325 million or so). Of these, the market analytics showed that 165 million were frequent watchers and gamers, themselves. South Korea, China and the United States are the top countries from which these viewers hail. These numbers let you know just how eSports betting can be expected to grow in the future.
Top Games in the eSports LandscapeWhat are the top games in the eSports landscape? You simply cannot go wrong with the following selections, for they cover the very best that each genre has to offer. First of all, Overwatch was a huge hit almost immediately when it debuted in 2016, drawing record numbers of gamers. The betting increased tenfold, too, as online Sportsbooks such as Nicabet quickly added Overwatch to their growing list of eSports games. League of Legends, Rocket League and Fortnite are similarly popular options. To maximize your eSports betting strategy consider the following tips:
- Check out the terms and compare them with other Sportsbook; you want to make sure that your bets are cost-effective. Once the free bets that are sometimes offered run out and you become a member, you don’t want to be paying more than necessary to place wagers on your favorite team sports – after all, you always stand to win the same amounts from your winning bets, so why give the House a greater portion of that cash than necessary?
- Figure out a wagering method beforehand – and use discipline to stick to it. In this way, betting can be like stock investing – and you want to be a disciplined investor who thinks about the long ball. For more information, check Sportsbook message boards to see what gems have been left by sports-betting veterans.
- Do the fundamental and/or technical analysis that is necessary to maximize your chances. This means you should be familiar with the teams; all latest news and events are relevant. Also, it will be helpful if you know a lot about star players, since these are the ones most capable of affecting the outcome of the game.
- Avoid scattershot betting – although this might be tempting, the odds are you will make off as well as you started. This means you will break even – which is a waste of your time. If you want to bet on both winners and losers (potential, of course), then you aren’t really in it to make any moolah. Study the teams, and roll the dice with what you have determined to be the most promising. Good luck.