How To Withdraw Money From Bovada
It's every casino player's dream to land a jackpot. Sportsbook fans love hearing their team won, and that makes their bet a winning one. You're ready to cash out your winnings and need to know how to withdraw money from Bovada. Our guide helps you through the stages.
Double-Check the Rules on Any Promotions
If you deposited and used a bonus code, double-check the rules that applied to that bonus. Before you can withdraw your winnings, you may need to have met the wagering requirements or have cash-out limits in place.
After a deposit, you must wager it completely prior to your withdrawal. If you deposited $50 and won after a $10 bet, you still have $40 to wager before requesting a casino payout.
If you're free to request a withdrawal, you'll want to head to the cashier or FAQ section and click "Request a Withdrawal Now."
Choose the Preferred Banking Option
You're ready to withdraw your winnings. Choose your banking option, if you can. Sometimes, you're forced to choose the same method that you used for deposits. Otherwise, banking options are Bank Wire, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, courier check, Ethereum, Litecoin, MatchPay, USD Tether, and vouchers.
Banking options always have minimum and maximum withdrawal limits. You're also restricted on how many you can make each day, week, or month.
- Bank wire - $1,500 minimum/$9,500 maximum. One request per 30 days.
- Bitcoin - $10 minimum/$9,500 maximum. Limit of $180,500 per week.
- Bitcoin Cash - $10 minimum/$2,500 maximum. Limit of $2,500 per week.
- Bitcoin SV - $10 minimum/$9,500 maximum. Limit of $9,500 per week.
- Courier check - $100 minimum/$3,000 maximum. One request per week.
- Ethereum - $50 minimum/$2,500 maximum. Limit of $2,500 per week.
- Litecoin - $10 minimum/$2,500 maximum. Limit of $2,500 per week.
- MatchPay - $20 minimum/$1,000 maximum. Limit of two per day.
- USD Tether - $50 minimum/$2,500 maximum. Limit of $2,500 per week.
- Voucher - $10 minimum/$3,000 maximum. No limits.
If you've won more than the limits, you can request the full amount of your winnings, but it will be dispersed following the limits. If you win $10,000 and choose Ethereum for your casino payout, you'll get four $2,500 payments.
Submit the Proper Paperwork
If you deposited with a credit card and haven't submitted a credit card verification form yet, do that first. Your withdrawal will not be approved until that form is accepted. You may also need to send in a copy of your government-issued photo ID, a recent utility bill, and even a recent bank statement to prove you are who you claim to be.
Familiarize Yourself With the Withdrawal Fees
Some of the options you might choose for casino payouts require you to pay a fee. Bovada waives the processing fee every 90 days. Here are Bovada's processing fees:
- $100 fee on bank wires, plus a $50 fee if your wire is returned due to address mismatches, closed accounts, or incorrect/invalid account numbers
- $100 for courier checks
- No fee from Bovada for crypto, but your crypto exchange or wallet may charge a fee
- No fee for vouchers
How Long Will It Take?
Once you've placed a cashout request, how long does it take? It can take a few days for your request to get processed. Once it's approved, you can expect most cryptocurrency methods to take an hour, but Bitcoin can take up to a day. Vouchers take about two full days. Bank wires and courier checks take up to 15 business days.
That's what you need to know about withdrawing winnings from Bovada. Go ahead and make a request. After you do, there is a system available where you can check your pending withdrawal.