Colorado Sports Betting
It’s official! On May 1, 2021, Colorado residents will be able to place sports bets. There were over 50 applicants who applied for licenses to the Colorado Gaming Regulator; however, not all of them will be accepted. Who applied? Among those who applied for licenses were 13 internet and 13 online sports books. According to sources, PointsBet in Denver did submit an application in order to operate sports betting via Double Eagle Casino’s license. Currently, only six were given licenses. They are: PointsBet, Full House Resorts, Churchill Downs’ BetAmerica, Betfred, theScoreBet, and Wynn Resorts. Note that Full House was given three licenses.
Is There Anything Else Colorado Residents Should Know?Yes. There will be a meeting of the stakeholders to discuss betting regulations. It appears that there will be a requirement for sports books to “apply for each sport” where bets will be acceptable. There also seems to be ambiguities as to where the areas will be located for kiosks.
Mobile Gambling News
- NFL Super Bowl XLIV (44) - New Orleans Saints Vs Indianapolis Colts: Betting Preview and Picks January 21, 2021
- The NBA Play Offs at Bovada December 28, 2020
- Cavs vs Warriors December 28, 2020
- NBA Playoffs - Spurs vs Rockets December 21, 2020
- NBA Playoffs - Cavs vs Celtics December 21, 2020
- NBA Playoffs - Spurs vs Warriors December 21, 2020
- March Madness - Sweet 16 Odds December 21, 2020
- 3M & PGA Tournament Betting Odds for 2021 December 7, 2020
- MLB and In-Game Gambling December 7, 2020
- NBA Free Picks - Indiana Pacers Vs Miami Heat November 16, 2020