Manny Pacquiao vs Adrien Broner
40-year-old Manny Pacquiao will take the MGM Garden Arena in Las Vegas to fight against 29-year-old Adrien Broner. They will be fighting at WBA Welterweight Championship on January 19. Pacquiao with the record of 60-7-2 in his career will be against Broner with 33-3-1-1, who also is a former WBA Welterweight Champion. This is surely an important event not to be missed by the fans who should hurry to make their bets for the winner. Current odds are in favour of Pacquiao (-280), while the underdog is Broner (+230). So make sure you also take your piece from this major event and follow sportsbooks. Here you can easily make your bets for the wining fighter. Meanwhile also a good idea to do some research on the history of the fighters for an efficient and wining bet.
BackgroundFor Pacquiao is has been two years since his last fight, which was back in July 2018. Meanwhile, the eight-division world champion will still be out to fight controversial Broner who has celebrated his latest victory only back January 2017. Manny Pacquiao, born in Philippines is one of the “greatest pound for pound boxers of all time”, according to BoxRec. He is the first and only eight-division world champion to win 11 titles. He has also won linel championship in 5 categories. Adrien Broner from the other side is an American boxer who has already held many world championships in 4 classes. He has been multiply ranked as one of the best active boxers of the world.
- World Cup Bets at Pinnacle July 29, 2020
- Odds to Win the World Cup July 29, 2020
- The Best US World Cup Sportsbooks July 29, 2020
- Golden Boot Odds & Picks July 29, 2020
- Super Bowl Prop Bets July 27, 2020
- Football Betting June 25, 2020
- World Cup Odds & Picks June 25, 2020
- MLB Free Picks - Kansas City Royals Vs Washington Nationals April 19, 2020
- Sports Betting Covid-19 March 30, 2020
- NBA All Star Futures March 30, 2020